Ayanna's Reviews > Dark Water

Dark Water by Laura McNeal

F 50x66
Jun 17, 11

The book i just read today is Dark Water by Laura McNeal.To me the book was ok. even though i didnt finish reading the book, it wasnt that entertaining it was okey. when i read something that last for months (i mean like more than three months) i get less and less interested in it. And thats how i finished my book on friday june 9.
the theme in this story is relationships are not always perfect. sometimes love gets interrupted by lots of things that comes in their way.for example,when both of your parents said you have to go away(or move) to canada and never come back but you told reminded them that you promised that you will never leave your soulmate and they say to figure it out yourself and you decide to leave, to me thats something that interrupted your relationship and thats what happened to pearl and amiel in this story.
in this book,it all started with a girl who lives in Fallbrook,California with her mother and her uncle. And then she found a young mexican worker who works for her mother's garden to pick up fruits. She knew what his name was. His was Amiel. she knows that he could'nt speak. in

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Water.