Lacey's Reviews > Sovereign's Gladiator

Sovereign's Gladiator by Jez Morrow

Jul 07, 2011

bookshelves: historicals, m-m, enemies-to-lovers, military, fantasy-paranormals, group-read, royalty-nobility
Read from July 06 to 07, 2011

LOVED this story!! My only complaint is that it left me with questions at the end. The fact that Devon is a sovereign with a male lover is a concern, and we never see how it's handled with the rest of his people.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sovereign's Gladiator.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lacey! We are starting this today. B and I can't read right now but we'll start soon. You'll join us?

Lacey Of course! Yay, I've been waiting to read this one!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. Good, good! All four of us are reading it then! :D

Heather C yay!! I've been busy and only reading in tiny bits. Hope to really get to read some tonight!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* So did you read it?!

Lacey Just finished!!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Oh I loved it too!!

Completely agree about still having questions, though, but it was awesome. I loved Devon and Xan

ElaineY I enjoy Jez Morrow's books:) I wish he had more!

Lacey I agree! Touch of a Wolf is on my list to read next :)

Heather C I loved that one!

ElaineY Heather C wrote: "I loved that one!"

I haven't read Shadow of a Wolf and Name of a Wolf but yeah, Touch of a Wolf was good. I'll have to bump the other two up. They were written earlier and I wonder if they're connected.

Heather C Ohh I haven't read those either but I already have them and will be getting to them soon

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lacey wrote: "I agree! Touch of a Wolf is on my list to read next :)"

Oh, Touch of a Wolf was awesome, Lacey!

Yeah, I haven't read Shadow or Name yet. I think HC, B and I are supposed to read all those together. If you guys want to join us you can but it probably won't be for a few more weeks yet lol

Lacey Oh, count me in! I haven't read those yet either.

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Okay, sweet :)