Kristen's Reviews > The Hypnotist

The Hypnotist by M.J. Rose

Jun 15, 2011

TLC Book Tours asked us to review this book and I was so pleased I accepted it! The Hypnotist is the third book in the Reincarnationist series, and although I haven't read the first two books (yet!) I really enjoyed it! It was full of mystery, intrigue, and that fun back story stuff that I really dig. I haven't ever thought about reincarnation in this way - and it was really incredible stuff!

I keep reading how it's very similar to the Dan Brown's DaVinci Code, but I think The Hypnotist really stands on it's own. The hypnotism and reincarnation stories set it apart. However, all the different pieces and characters with a great finale that keep you guessing until the end are all good things in common with the Dan Brown series.

It's hard to write review without spoiling it...really, I'm afraid to give too much away! But if you're looking for a great mystery novel which is part of a series - I'd highly recommend it!

Check out our blog to enter in a giveaway of this book! www.bewitchedbookworms.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hypnotist.