Erin's Reviews > Escape to Witch Mountain

5631962
Jun 14, 2011

bookshelves: childhood-books, read-in-2011
Read from October 02 to 03, 2011

Escape to Witch Mountain was a childhood movie that I loved, it was an old movie that I had found one day in the movie Aisle I fell in love with the movie the first time I watched it. Was I shocked when the movie was a book originally, I looked everywhere for it but not only was it out of print but the book was so old that I had to pay a lot of money to buy a used one. I was so happy when Race to Witch mountain came out and they re-released the book!

I love the characters in the book I like that Tia's 'telepathy' is explained in the book it has a nice touch to it showing that it has an important part of the book. I love the Jason O'day the father still helps Tony and Tia out in the book I love his reaction to everything! While this book might not be very long but it keeps you on your toes a lot, I think that everyone who has seen the movies should read this book so that they can see the original story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Escape to Witch Mountain.

10/02/2011 page 1
1.0% "I have decided to read this Great book again while I wait for Neptune's son and Mastiff!"