Jessica's Reviews > The Vampire Stalker

The Vampire Stalker by Allison van Diepen

Jun 15, 11

bookshelves: 2011-reads, books-i-own, favorites, read-more-than-once
Read from June 14 to 15, 2011

This book surprised me, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did, to be honest I thought it was going to be a flop because of the story being a girl's crush comes right off the pages of her book. I just read it because someone recommended it to me, but I am glad I did because it was actually really good. It was simple writing and a short story but it was so good I didn't want it to end. Alexander and Amy's relationship was really cute, Alexander being a hardass and pushes till he gets his way kind a guy is so different around Amy not wanting to soil her reputation by kissing in public because they are not married and shows up to her school claiming to be her fiance because he thinks he will get to see her quicker. Alexanders arch-enemy Vigo has also crossed over to the real world and starts killing people and then going after Amy's sister and then Amy herself just to get to Alexander. There was lots of action, drama and blooming relationships in such a short amount of time, I would recommand this book to anyone I sat outside in the sun and read it and it was amazing lol.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vampire Stalker.