Sydney Chan's Reviews > Flawless

Flawless by Sara Shepard

Jun 13, 11

bookshelves: advisory-2010-2011

'A' keeps sending mysterious messages to Spencer, Emily, Aria, and Hanna.
I like this series but I think the first book was better than this one. The books are similar and it just makes me want to know the real story. It feels like the story is dragging on and I'm not sure how Sara Shepard will continue with these books. I do like the story though, it's very unique.

I can relate this book to real life. EVERYONE has a secret and you have to decide who to trust and who not to trust and it isn't an easy thing to decide. I don't understand why everyone was friends with Alison. I wouldn't no matter what. Why would you want to be friends with someone so exclusive and well, mean. She is not someone I'd tell my secrets to but she is like the biggest gossip queen of them all and gossip is not a good thing. I like how this book was set in a high school which is around my age so it was easy to read and understand the story line. I know many people who tell secrets and to be honest, I have too. A theme that I found in this book was, be careful who you trust because they can just stab your back in the end. For many, it isn't hard to lie.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flawless.