Tiffiane's Reviews > Fight or Flight

Fight or Flight by Natalie J. Damschroder

Jul 16, 11

bookshelves: netgalley
Read from July 11 to 14, 2011

This book very quickly sucked me in. I have always loved mysteries & suspense, and this one did not disappoint. Regan and Kelsey are two amazing women, and I loved everything about both of them. Regan was exceptionally strong for her daughter, especially having to be on the run and on-guard 24/7, always ready for anything that might be lurking around the corner for the last 19 years. I can't even imagine what that would be like to have to live that way, but yet, I know it's happened before. Once Tyler came into the picture, there was a lot of guesswork for me because one second you think he's a good guy, the next, it looks like he might be a bad guy.

Damschroder definitely keeps you on your toes with twists and turns you can't even begin to guess at, until the final few chapters when the true picture emerges. In my opinion, when you can't guess what the ending will be, it is a well written novel, and the author definitely wrote a good one here!

Damschroder did a fantastic job with character development; she put a lot of time into her secondary characters as well, so I found myself connected to them all. It was written in such a way that was easy to read and flowed very smoothly. Once I finally got around to reading it, it went very fast and I had a hard time putting it down. I almost wish this was a series so that I could read more about Regan, Kelsey, Tyler, Tom & Van.

I enjoyed this book very much and will look forward to reading other works by Damschroder. Thanks to Carina Press & netGalley for allowing me the opportunity to read and review this book for free!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fight or Flight.