Bonnie's Reviews > Shadow of Night

Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

7/6/2014: Re-try. I couldn't get through this the first time I tried reading mostly because there's very little recap and I was having a hard time remembering what occurred in the first book. Found a fabulous repap (http://allsoulstrilogy.wikia.com/wiki...) and am now ready to try this again! Except this time on audio. :)
________________

This? Totally made my day. Or year.

________________________________

Update: *cries really flipping hard* I got my hopes all up and everything.

**This title is currently available for librarian, bookseller and long lead media requests. All other requests will be approved closer to the publication date.**
________________________________

On Netgalley!

I think I'd offer up a kidney in exchange for this if I thought it'd do any good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow of Night.

05/01 marked as: tbr-arcs-finished-review-copies

Comments (showing 1-19)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Marci Haha, me too!

message 18: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie :D Very excited for this one.

message 17: by Giselle (new)

Giselle I still haven't read the first one but I DO own it! haha. I didn't know it was any good.

message 16: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie I know the reviews go both ways but I loved the first one and this 2nd installment is one I'm most looking forward to this year. :)

message 15: by Giselle (new)

Giselle OH NO! That sucks.

message 14: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie Well, I'll just have to hope for an approval in a few months. lol

Alisha-Dear Constant Reader I LOVED the first book.
Any ideas on how to get a hold of a copy?

message 12: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie Alisha wrote: "I LOVED the first book.
Any ideas on how to get a hold of a copy?"

I loved the first one too... have been so excited for this one. I snagged mine through some publicity thing through Shelf Awareness but I know it's up on Netgalley. They just aren't approving people until closer to publication date... so they should start approving people within the next month I'd think. :)

Beverly J. whoo hoo!!

message 10: by Giselle (new)

Giselle Nice!!

message 9: by Wendy Darling (new)

Wendy Darling Aw, that's amazing, Bonnie! Hope you enjoy. :)

message 8: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz You are soooooooo lucky to have this one already! How is it so far?

message 7: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie :) Thanks. I find myself not enjoying it as much as the first but I haven't given up hope that it'll get better!

message 6: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi awesome. I finally get my e copy!

Karen I totally understand. I don't mind giving up one of my kidneys for this as well...lol.

Tammi Heupel I so wanted to see her in Berea, but wasn't able to make it. I waited with baited breath for this book to come out and it did not disappoint...just one question....why no mention to Diana or Matthew about Em at the end?

message 3: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie hahaha... I actually haven't finished this one yet so I have no clue. :)

Tammi Heupel Ah, I'll say no more then :) Happy reading!

Heidi Tammi wrote: "I so wanted to see her in Berea, but wasn't able to make it. I waited with baited breath for this book to come out and it did not disappoint...just one question....why no mention to Diana or Matthe..."

I wondered the same thing, did I miss something?