Jax's Reviews > A Dance with Dragons

A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin

Jun 12, 13

bookshelves: fantasy, favorite, favorites
Read from July 12 to 21, 2011

At first when I had finished the book I was like "!" and then I thought about it and was like..."oh yeaaaaahhhhh", GRRM doesn't put in useless information.

I'm so glad certain characters (one in particular, although you don't get to really hear his/her voice) have had their small roles in this book.

One of the many things I love about these books is that you're never sure, there is never any certainty, of who is the bad guy (are the bad guys). Cuz the ones I thought I was supposed to hate are the ones I possibly feel the most sympathy for. Fucking GRRM! I'm sure in the next book The Others will have their own chapters and I'll be sorely fucked.

Cliffhangers abound, Dragons rise and the Game of Thrones continues.

I tried to listen to the audio book of this but I just can't with Roy Dotrice's reading style. so. fucking. terrible.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dance with Dragons.

07/12/2011 page 35
07/12/2011 page 35
3.0% "SO GOOD, Already. The dedication alone made me tear up. What a man for words (and descriptions of food...im starving after reading two chapters)" 1 comment
07/18/2011 page 563
55.0% "Almost done with the Feast for Crows/Dance with Dragons bit. So excited for the new story!"
07/19/2011 page 700
69.0% "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
11/24/2011 "Audiobook"
11/25/2011 "this audiobook isnt going to work out since i cant use WMA on my Andriod phone. I was using it on my MP3 player but its not working out. so no to this."
04/27/2013 marked as: currently-reading