Jasmyn Hill's Reviews > Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Big Sister Went Crazy

Stop Pretending by Sonya Sones

Jun 13, 11

Read in June, 2011

this was very good but it reminded me about my sister when she was in a car accident and she had broke her harm and i allways wanted to be just like her and she is one of my heros. it seen in the begginng of the book that she said before she got sick that the family climbed into the big hammock. i could tell that christmas eve wasnt going to be the same because of her sister getting sick. her sister had really went crazy around 3:00 am that same night like she wouldnt stop talking hasnt catch breath eaither. all of the something her sister was got quiet now she sitting there. her eyes was sucked on the blank and black tv screen. her sister had to be hospitalized and she said she became psycho ward when she visited her and her parents couldnt look at her so they wouldnt stay long. this reminded me of when my sister was in the car acciendent they kept asking me questions and i just couldnt answer them. she didnt want anyone to know about it so she tried not to worry for nobody would know about her sister. now since her sister is sick in the hospital theres no new years eve. now her sister not there in the same room so her sister would just sit and look out the window all border and alone. so now she wonder about other people and do their little sister and brothers wonder about them. because i think its true the probly do because i know i wonder about my sister and brother all the time like are they ok and do they have place to sleep or eat at or do they have any money and thats the closing for this book stop pretending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stop Pretending.