Robbie's Reviews > Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows
by J.K. Rowling
608 pages
Scholastic

This is the last and best book of the harry potter series. J.K. Rowling really ended the book off well. This book is mostly all about Harry, Ron and Hermiones journey to find and destroy all of voldemorts horcruxes and to kill voldemort. A lot of people (Harry’s friends) die in this book so its pretty sad. Hermione and Ron finally express their love for eachother and Harry and ginny are together. This book leads to Harrys final battle with voldemort which is full of action, more then any of the other books. Harry discovers that snape loved his mother his whole life and has always been on Harrys side and he had to kill Dumbledore because Dumbledore was dying anyway. He also discovers that he is the last horcrux and has to die for voldemort to die. But harry never really dies.

I was kind of upset because the series is done but the book was a great ending to the story. I really liked the plot and how Rowling came up with the end to the book. It was a bit confusing and twisted but it was really cool and good that snape was never on voldemorts side. Its also cool because for a while you think harry really has to die but he doesn’t.

I recommend this book also to my friends little sister denise because she would love to read the ending since she is obsessed with harry potter. She would also like the happy ending after the epic battle because she loves happy endings as well as the action and battles. I think she would enjoy all the great events that happen in this book. I definitely recommend this book to anyone of all ages who loves harry potter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.