Robbie's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
by J.K. Rowling
652 pages
Scholastic

In the Half Blood Prince, Harry returns to school and snape is the new defense arts teacher. Snape has made a promise to Narcissa, Draco’s mom that he will protect Draco. Harry uses the potions and spells written in the margins of a textbook that belonged to someone named the half blood prince. Dumbledore thinks it’s a good idea for harry to look at voldemorts past in order to help him find a way to defeat voldemort. Harry learns about voldemorts childhood. Voldemort divided his sould into 7 horcruxes. In order to kill voldemort, harry must destroy the other 6 and then him. Harry already destroyed 2. Harry and Dumbledore set out to find a locket. Dumbledore freezes harry and snape kills Dumbledore. Harry, Hermione and Ron vow to destroy the other horcruxes and kill voldemort.

I thought this was way better then the 5th book and very entertaining because in this book you can really imagine all the action going on especially at the end of the book when snape kills Dumbledore. That was just crazy. I think that overall this book was fun to read because there was a lot of shocking events and things came as a surprise so it wasn’t predictable.

I would recommend this book to anyone my friends little sister denise because she loves harry potter and she wants Hermione and ron to get together and their relationship develops a little bit in this book. Also I would recommend this to her because she loves action and this book is full of action.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.