Katherine's Reviews > Match Me If You Can

Nov 25, 11

bookshelves: romance-contemporary, series-read, comedy
Recommended to Katherine by: Shelly
Read from November 16 to 23, 2011 — I own a copy

I think this may be one of my favorites of the series. I love it when a friendship turns to love. The Hero and Heroine are fun, witty and totally perfect for each other. A must read for any romance lover.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Match Me If You Can.

11/16/2011 page 30
show 1 hidden update…

Comments (showing 1-8)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Shelly *Squeals with delight!!!* my first hyperlink mention! Lol! Can't wait to see if you love or hate Heath! He's super macho, rubs some people the wrong way.

Katherine I'm just so excited to get the rest of the series. I will let you know for sure.

Tiana Harris This is one of my favorites! I also loved Natural Born Charmer. She writes ao funny.

Katherine You guys are making me want to read out of order...but I know that is a no no. LOL

Shelly Actually, it's not as bad as other series, I didn't read them in order, in fact, I still haven't read This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars, #5) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips yet! I would suggest starting with It Had To Be You, as most of the characters are introduced in it, but some of them take place away from Chicago, where IHTBY is set.

Katherine I just finished IHTBY and it was great. The last few pages of the book told about the others in the series and it did sound like you could read them out of order.

Shelly Is this your first SEP book? Oh, she is my absolute favorite author of all time! Even if I don't love her story, they are great, in my humble opinion!!

Katherine Yes that was my first. I'm so happy to find another good author that you can count on.