Caitlin Scanlon's Reviews > Message in a Bottle

Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

5619860
Jun 12, 11

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Message in a Bottle.

Quotes Caitlin Liked

Nicholas Sparks
“Someday you'll find someone special again. People who've been in love once usually do. It's in their nature.”

Nicholas Sparks
“Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.”

Nicholas Sparks
“I have come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless them, and I find myself wondering why--out of all the people in all the world I could ever have loved--I had to fall in love with someone who was taken away from me.”

Nicholas Sparks
“There are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one’s cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore.”

Nicholas Sparks
“It's impossible to protect your kids against disappointment in life.”

Nicholas Sparks
“As a girl, she had come to believe in the ideal man -- the prince or knight of her childhood stories. In the real world, however, men like that simply didn't exist.”

Nicholas Sparks
“Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that.”