Scarlett's Reviews > Between

Between by Cyndi Tefft

5619203
Jun 12, 11

A book about a Scottish hottie, I am so there! (I may be biased in my judgement because well my husband just so happens to be Scottish). Nevertheless, when I read the description of this novel I simply had to read it. So I devoured it in its entirety within a couple of hours because it was truly amazing and fantastic!

I loved how it just jumped into the story straight away and there was no huge build up to everything. It just happened, and then we got to learn more about Aiden and Lindsey and their lives. Oh and Aiden was just so perfect and romantic I couldn’t help but fall in love with him.

I also liked Lindsey, she was a really strong character which is really good to see because so many romance novels portray the females as meek.

I feel like I could just gush on forever about how amazing Between is but you really just have to see for yourself. Ooooh and also, in the back it mentions a sequel!!! That is so exciting. Anyway, Between is sooo awesome, if you love romance then you’ll definitely love this one!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.