Racquel's Reviews > Ten Things We Did

7) Everything made me laugh
8) Every ties up, perfect resolutions
9) Realistic characters
10) The writing

I have been dying to read this book for so long and thank goodness once I picked it up, I was not disappointed. To get this out of the way, a book can be so terrible, juts PLAIN AWFUL, the worst book ever and it deserves to burned but I can still love it. If a book can make me laugh so much even though it sucks I will love it and while Ten Things We Did was not awful or terrible it did make me laugh so hard so even IF it sucked, I would have loved it.

It was fun reading from April's POV (even though I had my issues with her at the end) she was funny and did genuinely have the best at heart. [this might be spoilerish] It sucked what Noah did to her but in the end, I don't hate him like everyone. He just a teen who reacted from something that scared him, he's not perfect and neither is April.

Besides that, I finished this book in one day, it's a great pick-me-up since I laughed through every page and while some of the situations in the book are ridiculously exaggerated (the great Hula buy for instance) the characters are definitely realistic from the way they reacted to things to the way they acted, talked and interacted. Yes, I'm a teenager. Yes teenagers think about sex and want to do it (or well the teenagers that surround me) and yes teenagers drink, get drunk and throw parties. Why yes, I partied it up just yesterday. It's a fact. You might not think so, but down here the things that went on in this book are as close to the truth as true can get.

Less then ten things that I didn't like:
1) Not enough fake/adopted/maybe drug dealing/ loveliest cheekbone brother!
2) April got a little annoying at the end, but who can blame her?

Rating: 4 hearts~ hilarious & a quick read!

-thank you&come again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Things We Did.

11/11/2011 page 156
42.0% ""Should I send him into the leopard's den? Or are you gonna Hula first?" This book is plain LOL." 1 comment
11/12/2011 page 294
80.0% ""Slaves, activate! I need you!" LOL"
09/19/2013 marked as: ya-contemporary-tbr
09/19/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Great review. I am reading this now and cracking up!!! What a fun bunch of characters. I am a bit skeptical about Noah and after reading your review have good reason.

Jenn LOL I loved the Slaves activate!!!