Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Princess Slave

Princess Slave by Sara York

Jul 21, 11

bookshelves: sci-fi-romance, erotica-sci-fi
I own a copy

This read may not be for every one but I personally enjoyed the read and the plot. Even though this is the first book in the series, I read Runaway Princess first and truly enjoyed that read.

This story was a nice ok read. It's a short novella about a princess, Ava who was captured on a planet, held captive and now the ruler of the planet Ean aka Jaron seems to be interested in her. All this seems strange because she has always heard stories of the planet and the cruelty of women by the ruler himself. What Ava finds strange is that he has been kind to her and has not made an attempt to rape her to prove the rumors true. With his kindness Ava starts to develop feelings for the king.

She wants to fight her feelings towards Ean aka Jaron and go home. But later will reveal why Ean is not really Ean but Jaron, Ean's twin brother. This book has very explicit sexual content as it is erotica. The storyline wasn't too bad and I didn't find the read to be too bad either. I have read the follow up to this book Runaway Princess, with Ava's sister and I liked that read as well. That book is a full length novel. Not sure how others will receive both books but it was a quick short nice read for me. Can't wait to read the remaining sisters.

*****************

www.romancenoveljunkies.com <----- visit here authors & readers. While you’re there check out link to Facebook group with 800 members consisting of authors and readers. Hope to see you there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess Slave.