Robin (RBBR)'s Reviews > Ecstasy

Jun 12, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: steamy-erotica, contemporary-romance, author-bella-andre
Read in June, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Although I liked this one I can't say that its one of Bella Andre's better one's. The storyline is good and as seems to be the case more often than not the Heroine (Candace aka Candy) has something she's not telling the Hero (Charlie). Course he finds out before she can tell him having decided that "now was not a good time" several times. When he finds out he's not happy but he loves her too much to not have her in his life. It never actually discusses his "revelation" about what she did which was to write a prize winning manuscript inspired by their relationship. There is a line about all the love that went in to it but he doesn't tell her how he feels about what she did just that he loves her a bunch. It bothered me that they never talked about why she didn't tell him or what he realized when he read her manuscript. They do however begin writing together and shall we say seek inspiration from each other. I don't regret reading it because it was a good story, except for the part I mentioned that bugged me, and definitely a page turner worth the time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ecstasy.