Molly Cecile's Reviews > The New Global Student: Skip the SAT, Save Thousands on Tuition, and Get a Truly International Education

The New Global Student by Maya Frost

Jun 16, 11

Read from June 12 to 16, 2011

WOW! This is a MUST-READ for parents, high school students, and college students! With so many people getting that fancy paper called the degree and trapped down by loans - what do we do? In the words of Maya Frost, we go 'BOLD-SCHOOL'!!! This book shows you how to get creative, get the education you want, get a degree with no debts, and see the world while you're at it! Personally, I will be a college student this year and reading this book is the light at the end of the tunnel for me! I have something to look forward to!

Also, while I was reading the book, I even e-mailed Maya through her website, which is I e-mailed her for advice, as I'm an aspiring artist and I want to travel. She responded! AND with probably some of the best advice I've gotten! She is shedding light unto students like myself, who have become drained and tired of this American school system, which consists of too much competition for a measly, number, such as the SAT's , instead of personal growth!

I thank Maya so much and her beautiful family for inspiring me and for have written this book for all of us out there with dreams!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The New Global Student.