Victoria Evangelina Belyavskaya's Reviews > Tarot Dictionary and Compendium

Jun 11, 2011

bookshelves: reference, in-english, tarot
Read on June 12, 2011 — I own a copy

~MY TAROT DESK BOOK~

It is a brilliant idea: to have impressions of each of the 78 Tarot cards, provided by the authority figures in the Tarot world throughout their careers, gathered in one surprisingly not-bulky-at-all volume! Indeed, this IS the reference book of the century! Aleister Crowley, Mary Greer, Rachel Pollack, Oswald Wirth and many others's definitions of the cards as well as tables of correspondences and some basic layouts. This book has been traveling with me all over the world and is always on my Tarot desk. It is invaluable when, for some reason, you cannot connect to a card and get the Higher meaning of it: looking through variations of what other Masters see in this or that card, triggers your imagination and intuition and in a second you simply KNOW what that cards means in YOUR reading.

I recommend Tarot Dictionary with gusto and deep satisfaction for meeting such a cool idea and quality of the work.

Victoria Evangelina

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tarot Dictionary and Compendium.