S.J.D. Peterson's Reviews > Fish & Chips

Fish & Chips by Abigail Roux

4199206
Jun 27, 12

Read in June, 2012

This book was so fricken perfect!! Loved the toppy Zane!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fish & Chips.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jenn YESSSSSS, you used a gif!!! A good one at that. Lenore has rubbed off on both of us. :P

And, goddammit, Zane and his toppy top cock should rule the world. The scene with Ty on top and then flipped around on the bottom? Yes, please. Every.damn.day.

Lenore Hahahaha! I love the gif!!!

Little Butterfly εïз OMG that gif! haha!

S.J.D. Peterson Jenn wrote: "YESSSSSS, you used a gif!!! A good one at that. Lenore has rubbed off on both of us. :P

HAHAH Usually I get in trouble when people rub off on me :) I loved that scene!!!!!!!!!

S.J.D. Peterson Lenore wrote: "Hahahaha! I love the gif!!!"

I stole it from Jason's Tumblr this morning. Exactly how I felt after reading this book. All toppy :)

Jenn Jason's Tumblr? Is the Stacey's Jason? I need new tumblr's to add. Lenore's is one of my absolute favorites though! And Gaysexistheanswer cracks my shit up AND is hot! gimme linky, please!

Jenn S.J.D. wrote: "Jenn wrote: "YESSSSSS, you used a gif!!! A good one at that. Lenore has rubbed off on both of us. :P

Gurrrrlll, you just don't know. In the next book, the 'talking' from Zane about drove me up the damn wall. Soooooooooo hot. :D

S.J.D. Peterson Jenn wrote: "S.J.D. wrote: "Jenn wrote: "YESSSSSS, you used a gif!!! A good one at that. Lenore has rubbed off on both of us. :P

I'm so glad I started the series when I did. I would have been going bat shit crazy waiting for the next one!!!

Jenn This isn't actually a spoiler. This is just Ty and Zane in that scene on F&C :D
(view spoiler)

Lenore Jenn wrote: "This isn't actually a spoiler. This is just Ty and Zane in that scene on F&C :D
[spoilers removed]"

Ohoho! Naughty naughty Jenn!!!

S.J.D. Peterson Jenn wrote: "This isn't actually a spoiler. This is just Ty and Zane in that scene on F&C :D
[spoilers removed]"

I agree with Lenore, "Ohoho! Naughty naughty Jenn!!!"

message 12: by Isa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isa K. That is the best gif ever XD

Vivian Archer I haven't actually started this series, yet, but pushing it forward now. Thanks for the laugh.

S.J.D. Peterson Vivian wrote: "I haven't actually started this series, yet, but pushing it forward now. Thanks for the laugh."

I started the first one about a year ago. While i liked it the constant head hopping drove me nuts so I had no plans to read the rest. I was forced to continue by my BFF and damn do I owe him one! Each book in the series just gets better and better ~grumbles~ Irritating as hell that he's always right!!! :)

message 15: by Scotty (new)

Scotty Cade If anyone is wondering who her BFF is, that's me! Scotty Cade here, the one and the same. She said I'm right, you heard her. That's one for the history books!

Vivian Archer Scotty wrote: "If anyone is wondering who her BFF is, that's me! Scotty Cade here, the one and the same. She said I'm right, you heard her. That's one for the history books!"

I've known friends like you, Taunter. O_o

message 17: by Scotty (new)

Scotty Cade LOL! I don't get many chances but OMG now it's in writing! I'm in heaven!!!!

S.J.D. Peterson Vivian wrote: "Scotty wrote: "If anyone is wondering who her BFF is, that's me! Scotty Cade here, the one and the same. She said I'm right, you heard her. That's one for the history books!"

I've known friends li..."

You have no idea ~shakes head~

S.J.D. Peterson Scotty wrote: "LOL! I don't get many chances but OMG now it's in writing! I'm in heaven!!!!"

You just HUSH!!!! I'm sick. No taunting the sicky that's just wrong!!

message 20: by Scotty (new)

Scotty Cade Oh poor sick baby! Just take a hit of NyQuil and you'll feel so much better.

Vivian Archer Do the combo of Day/NightQuil and you'll never know you're sick.

message 22: by Scotty (new)

Scotty Cade Ooooh, I never thought of that! Go Jo!

S.J.D. Peterson I'm willing to try anything at this point. I hate being sick dammit!!!

message 24: by Scotty (new)

Scotty Cade Try Vivian's concoction, soak in a nice hot bath and call me in the morning! :)

Carey I'm so glad you gave this series another try!!! This is still my favorite of the series, loved toppy Zane and Ty's role in this one! Love all these books, all 5 stars for me...keep going :)

S.J.D. Peterson Carey wrote: "I'm so glad you gave this series another try!!! This is still my favorite of the series, loved toppy Zane and Ty's role in this one! Love all these books, all 5 stars for me...keep going :)"

I'm going I'm going. Just thank god I don't have to wait for the next book. Half way through Divide and Conquer and so far I'm loving it!!

Fairy / Anna This gif is sooo funny :P

And, just like the others, I loved the toppy Zane :D

S.J.D. Peterson Fairy / Anna wrote: "This gif is sooo funny :P

And, just like the others, I loved the toppy Zane :D"

mmmmmmmm toppy Zane!! Half way through Divide and Conquer. Still waiting for Zane to get a clue grrrrrrrr

Heather C Omg!!! I love the gif!!

♡♥Ang ♥♡ Lmao love the gif