Kristie's Reviews > Destined (The Vampire Journals, #4)

Destined (The Vampire Journals, #4) by Morgan Rice

Jun 13, 11

Read from June 11 to 12, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I did not like this book as well as the others in the series. Too many inconsistencies, mistakes, and other issues. I also have a huge issue with Catlin not knowing her own feelings by now. She is not learning from past mistakes, and is not entirely sure of herself. After 4 books, I'd like to see her make up her mind on Caleb, or Blake. Catlin also needs to focus on what is most important, and that's finding her father and the shield.

There are issues with Kyle... In this book, he can't wait to get back to the 21st Century. This is totally contrary to what we've been told so far, about the time travel. Vampires can go back in time, not forward.

How did Sam know that he could follow Catlin back in time? And, how did he and Kyle both follow her to the exact place in time?

This books continue to skip forward with almost too fast a pace, failing to give critical pieces of the story to the reader.

I like where the series started, but I'm not so sure where it is going. I'll still read the next book... I have to know what happens next. Thankfully, these are short books, and only take a few hours to read, even less time if speed reading.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined (The Vampire Journals, #4).