Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog)'s Reviews > Masks

Masks by Evangeline Anderson

Jun 11, 11

bookshelves: erotic-romance, pdf-kindle, whips-and-chains-excite-me, novella
Read on June 11, 2011 — I own a copy

When Chloes twin sister Zoe asks her to swap places for the night for a business meeting she thinks that it will just be as an investement banker, that is however, until Zoe reveals a surprising secret, she is no investment banker but a dominatrix and she has a special client picked out, just for Chloe!

It is hard to review a book that is this short, this was a small novella, but what I did read I liked! Within the space of the story I thought you could see the pull between the two main characters of Chloe and Mark which added a little extra something to HOTNESS of the book! And this book was hot, I loved it a love a little bondage and dirty talk and although this was really only very light bondage it still got the juices going!

So a great sexy little read that has got me wanting to read more of Evangeline Anderson's work

Favourite Quotes:

How was she supposed to handle this? How was she supposed to dominate this giant when she was shaking in her thingh-high boots?

"I'll spread you legs and fill you. Pin you to the bed and ride you until you come all over my cock."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Masks.