Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids's Reviews > Raised by Wolves

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

There have been some amazing wolf book releases lately, that when I bought Raised By Wolves, I held off on reading it right away. That was a mistake, as soon as I opened to page one, Jennifer Lyn Barnes took ahold of me and thrust me into her amazing Wolf world, and didn't let me go until I finished.

Raised By Wolves is an in-depth book that not only introduced me to the snarky, won't take no for answer, strong willed, main character Bryn, but it captured me and brought into the amazing world of werewolves. Jennifer's world building and writing style allowed me to get a bird's eye view of what it would be like to live with werewolves.

The pack is made up of both wolf pack traditions and human family emotions. There's tight bonds, frustrations, heart ache, love, action and strong unbreakable bonds formed that will forever change the way Bryn's pack has lived for centuries. It's the bond that Bryn has with Chase that that intrigued me the most.

Even with feeling some scene towards the end of the book dragged on longer than what I liked, Raised By Wolves is a thrill ride that picked me up, absorbed me into it's story and dropped me off before I wanted it to be over with. Normally I would say the story and characters captivated me, but really it was the world building that captured my attention the most.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raised by Wolves.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milly (new) - added it

Milly I have yet to read this book! It sounds great just by reading your review! Awesome! I just have to make time for it!

Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids Hi Milly- I really liked this book. It's definitely one to make time for and it's sequel, Trial by Fire is awesome!!

message 3: by Milly (new) - added it

Milly I better get on it then with both books out! Can't wait!