Michelle's Reviews > Bonds of Justice

F_50x66
Jun 11, 11

bookshelves: part-of-series, traded-sold
Read in June, 2011

** spoiler alert ** As much as I hate to say it, I'm a little disappointed. I loved Max and I loved Sophie & Max together, but the main issue (regarding her psy shields) wasn't really ever resolved in a way I could believe. Her shields were so close to completely collapsing that she was on the verge of rehabilitation, and then they magically rebuild themselves to be stronger than before, and the only explanation is it's some sort of combination of the Netmind and the Darkmind? Huh. Of course I wanted them to get their HEA, but I just didn't quite feel satisfied with how it happened. The whole focus of the book was the inevitable end of Max & Sophia's time together and yet we're supposed to just accept that everything worked out?

I did love the book, though, and I really like that Singh gave you more insight into what's going on in the PsyNet and the battle between the Councilors. Kaleb Krycheck is one cool customer!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bonds of Justice.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

SheLove2Read I won't spoil this for you but needless to say there's more to Kaleb Krycheck than meets the eye. ;-)

Gina (bibliobuff) "but the main issue (regarding her psy shields) wasn't really ever resolved in a way I could believe."

I completely agree, Michelle. I kept thinking, "How are they going resolve this? I know it's going to be totally cool and blow my mind, as per usual." But no. Not at all.

Mudpie This is my least fave book of the series! Somehow the couple did not engage me at all and all I wanna read about are Nikita and Kaleb...how sad the show was stolen from Max and Sophia.