Nichelle's Reviews > Shameless

Shameless by Lora Leigh

Jun 13, 11

bookshelves: bdsm-d-s-menage
Read from June 11 to 13, 2011

Again...she has done it. By she, I mean Lora Leigh. Each time I read one of her books from the Bound Heart Series, I think it can't get any better than the last one. And each time I have been wrong.

Lora Leigh has managed to weave a perfect fantasy that makes a woman really wish it was her reality.

I loved the characters in this book even better than the other books.

Ian Sinclair is the ultimate Alpha male who found his match in a woman who has loved him since she was a child. (Yes at first I was a bit iffy about that and yes, weirded out, but believe me, I got over that really quick). She is his temptation and he is her hunger.

Courtney makes you love her and love the fact that she loves Ian with all her heart unconditionally. She is a female who's even younger than the heroines in the last book(s), but she knew what she wanted and how she wanted. And she wanted Ian with a fierceness that jumped from the pages, pulled you in and made you cheer for her. Heck, it made you want to be her and in her place.

It was nice to see the women from the other books meet up in this one and conspire with one another to try and help Courtney with Ian. I loved it. I recommend this book to all who want a story filled with passion, innocence and love!

The hot love scenes are erotic and make you tremble! I just have to say I am hoping upon hope that she will also do a story for Prince Khalid. Oh my, my , my...I so want to see him in his own story. Sex appeal is at its highest in this book.

I most definitely will read this book again. It was wonderful. Now I must say the books in this series can be stand alone. But if you're like me, you will love to start at the beginning and go through each book to get the background...and believe me these books are rich in background.

I urge any and all who love menage, BDSM and D/s relationships to read this series. You won't be disappointed.

I give this book: 5 Stars.

5 stars for hotness, erotic content, passion, pain, love, need...all of it 5 stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shameless.

06/11/2011 page 14