orannia's Reviews > Where Shadows Dance

Where Shadows Dance by C.S. Harris

Jun 14, 11

bookshelves: historical-suspense
Read from June 10 to 14, 2011

Four and a quarter stars. It was lovely to be back with Sebastian, but...I did feel a little distant from the characters in this book. I don't know if it was the style - short chapters jumping from character to character - or what exactly, but it did take a while to connect. I liked the political manoeuvring...and the ending. (I was worried I wouldn't get the ending I wanted, but I did - YAH!) And I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where Shadows Dance.

06/11/2011 page 105
31.0% "I find it hilarious that everyone Sebastian queries automatically assumed a murder has occurred...because when Sebastian is investigating there is always a murder!"
06/12/2011 page 205
60.0% "After reading heidenkind's review of the first book, I am noticing about often Sebastian re-interviews people, but people always lie...and hide things. Secrets within secrets within secrets!"
06/13/2011 page 240
70.0% "I should so not be laughing at attempts to return a corpse to a grave that it was originally stolen from, but... OK, so it's morbid humour... I have mentioned I have a weird sense of humour, yes?"
06/13/2011 page 305
89.0% "People are dropping like flies!"