Ally's Reviews > Bone Crossed

Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

Jun 27, 11

bookshelves: 2011, urban-fantasy
Read in June, 2011

** spoiler alert ** Bone Crossed continues straight off from Iron Kissed with Mercy still dealing with the aftermath of her rape and whether or not she's going to accept Adam as her mate. Now she also has to deal with the repercussions from Marsilia after she killed Andre.
The start of Bone Crossed is so sweet between Adam and Mercy I just loved it and then with Mercy's Mum showing up it was quite nice.
Bone Crossed unlike the previous two books wasn't set out like the same. Instead of focusing on one plot line through the book Bone Crossed deals with many that all intertwine together and bring the story to a close which was quite nice really. The many crossed mainly included dealing with vampires, Marsilia and another Vamp Blackwood that wanted Mercy's ability to see ghosts, and Adam trying to bring Mercy into his pack and inner pack politics.

Favourite Quotes:
"Ironically, what happened with Tim had resolved the issue that had kept me from accepting Adam for months. I figured if i could fight back against the fairy magic potion Tim had fed me, a little Alpha mojo wasn't going to turn me into a docile slave either."

Overall, it was a good book but it didn't blow me away.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bone Crossed.