Melissa's Reviews > Obsession

Obsession by Jonathan Kellerman

Mar 26, 08

bookshelves: mystery
Read in March, 2008

I am always looking for a good Kellerman book. He rarely disappoints and though Robin hasn't shown up in this book yet, I am so glad that they are back together.

This book is about a young woman (20 or so) who's mother just died and confessed to hurting someone on her deathbed. The interesting thing is that the young woman was a patient of Dr. Delaware's when she was younger as we read and work through the mystery of the confession, we also have flashbacks and memories of the previous therapy sessions. It's quite good.

I just finished a book by Stuart Woods - he has a therapist/police duo in his books but he doesn't write them nearly as well as Kellerman does.

Amendement: I have now finished the book and I have to step back on my comment of Stuart Woods. In comparison with this book, he's not so bad. I still really love Kellerman but perhaps he's not as great as I remember from the last book I finished of his.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsession.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen
Melissa, thanks for letting me your frined on this website. I always enjoyed talking to you about what you were reading when I was your visiting teacher. I know you will give me some good reading ideas.

XO XO Karen