Jessica's Reviews > Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter

Jun 15, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: best-characters, academy-books, hot-male-characters, mystery
Read from June 09 to 15, 2011

Cliff hangeeeeeeeeeer? Sorta. I enjoyed this book a lot. All the Gallagher Girl novels I've loved. This book took me a little longer to read than the others. I honestly don't know why.

The book starts out with Cammie visiting Macey for the McHenry election. Well, technically the Winters-McHenry election. The Winters have a son named Preston that Macey clearly points out that she doesn't like. Preston decides to follow Macey and Cammie to the roof where a huge attack takes place. Throughout the book, it's all about protecting Macey and Macey is acting completely different, no one but Cammie notices. Cammie and her roomates decide to secretly follow Macey to all of the Campaigns. As the end of the book nears, you realize that Macey isn't the target. . . .

Both Zach and Josh return in this book. More Zach than Josh. The romance isn't hiked up in this book which was disappointing and Carter didn't make the girls sound like middle schoolers. This book is a lot more suspenseful and a little bit disturbing (Macey's case, ya know).

I'm on my way to the library for the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.

06/09/2011 page 103