Pamela(AllHoney)'s Reviews > Cry No More

Cry No More by Linda Howard

Milla Edge had her baby yanked from her arms. A mother's worst nightmare! Now she is on a crusade to find missing children, including her own. A tip leads her to Diaz, an assassin who may know something.

I don't normally get so emotional about a book that I actually cry but I did this time. A very emotional heart-wrenching ride with this one. Linda Howard knows how to pull the heartstrings. The subject matter hit home about how easy it is to lose a child through no fault of your own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cry No More.

Quotes Pamela(AllHoney) Liked

Linda Howard
“She felt both relaxed and protected with him, at least from outside forces. Nothing, it seemed, could protect her from him, and tonight she wasn’t even certain she wanted to be. Claimed, and mated. She was his, but was he hers? And if he was, what in hell did they do about it?
“I don’t even know what you want,” she said fretfully, beginning to lose herself in rising sensation.
“This,” he muttered in a dark, rough tone. “You.
Everything.”
Linda Howard, Cry No More

Tammy I had the same reaction, Pamela. My neighbor wanted to borrow this book, but I talked to her out of it because she is pregnant. I can imagine this one would be VERY disturbing to someone who is expecting!

Pamela(AllHoney) probably a good thing to do :)