Cole Riann's Reviews > Texas

Texas by morgan_cian
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Texas.

06/23/2011 page 70
52.63% "Wow. That's all..."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Woah. It comes with warnings.

message 2: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann Yeah, all I can say is WOW. I usually am NOT into things like this, and I rarely read dub-con or non-con (I hate those words instead of rape too). I usually can never, ever read it. But my curiosity was peaked and I find that here it mostly doesn't bother me, except for a few places (like Paul's train, for anyone who has read this). A few times like that, I felt really sick, but mostly I find this kinda fascinating like a weird bug I've never seen, lol.

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Kind of like when something really kind of squicks you out but you have to stare at it.

message 4: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann OMG NO! That's really freaky. I love watching those Discovery Health shows where they show all the gory details, and I can never imagine what it is like for those people getting brain surgery awake. I can't imagine doing it to yourself!

Lauraadriana Laddie wrote: "Kind of like when something really kind of squicks you out but you have to stare at it.

It's like when I watched a doctor do brain surgery on herself on the PBS channel."

Baby arent you supposed to be in reflective contemplation whilst eating cake?!

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) @Cole BTW I also hate when people call rape non-con or dub-con. I know it's just fiction but it also seems like a slap in the face to people who have been raped.

P.S.: Sssooo freaky watching brain surgery but watching a woman give birth...noooooo. I would have no problem being pregnant but they need to find a new way for babies to come out.

@LA I am contemplating breakfast right now. During free time today I'm going to a flea market!

Presenttttts for all!

message 7: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann Don't worry Lad, pretty soon babies won't even need a body to grow in. They'll just appear like fully formed fetuses at the push of a button, just like Athena sprang from Zeus' head. You know, before he ate her...

Lauraadriana What ARE you guys talking about??!!

message 9: by Wyndslash (new)

Wyndslash hmm...the comments have been intrigued, but i sort of feel guilty for reading stuff like this and liking it D:

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) @Cole That's what I'm talking about! And I won't even eat my baby.

message 11: by Lauraadriana (last edited Jun 24, 2011 05:02AM) (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Laddie wrote: "@Cole That's what I'm talking about! And I won't even eat my baby.

@LA We're talking about mythology and shooting out babies. By the time I have a baby I would like technology to guarantee no pain."

LOL you guys are crazy!! And Lad you can have it with no pain now babe EPIDURAL...I love that Cole has a time line for babies when babies will grown with hydroponics LOL...still have no idea how this relates to this books :O)

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) @Wynd Don't feel guilty. No judgements here. Just opinions.

About the comments: I think LA and Cole were all scholarly before I came along. I'm a Philistine.

message 13: by Cole (last edited Jun 24, 2011 10:22AM) (new) - added it

Cole Riann @Lad - Then like Samson I shall bring forth to you: Lion Honey!

@LA - "I love that Cole has a time line for babies when babies will grown with hydroponics" Yeah, well they figured out how to grow pot that way. It it tasted BETTER.

@Wynd - Don't worry, you won't find a group of bigger scoundrels than we!

message 14: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "@Lad - Then like Samson I shall bring forth to you: Lion Honey!

Uh huh...I guess that means making people that way just makes sense then...LOL

message 15: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann Do you really think I go around tasting babies? I can barely stand the smell of the diaper aisle at Target!

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) @Cole Gotta tell you that that lion honey has got to be unsanitary.

message 17: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Do you really think I go around tasting babies? I can barely stand the smell of the diaper aisle at Target!"

Hey YOU started it with the pod babies and the good hydroponics weed talk...I just commented :O(

message 18: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Laddie wrote: "@Cole Gotta tell you that that lion honey has got to be unsanitary.

Pot...hydroponic or not you gotta give it up when you spend 20 minutes trying to work a toaster that's not plugged in."

LMAO!! Oh man too true LOL

message 19: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann @Lad - That's pretty bad. The best times are when you're with a group of people and you realize that no one has been talking and everyone has been singing the same song for three minutes, then you all start laughing. Good times.

@LA - Get used to it babe, it's the wave of the future :)

message 20: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "@Lad - That's pretty bad. The best times are when you're with a group of people and you realize that no one has been talking and everyone has been singing the same song for three minutes, then you..."

Oh man I loved weed...

message 21: by Snowtulip (new)

Snowtulip the tangents of these conversations -had to cover my virgin eyes and ears ;)*snicker*

message 22: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Snowtulip wrote: "the tangents of these conversations -had to cover my virgin eyes and ears ;)*snicker*"

Uh huh...it's all Lad and Cole anyways they started it with the weed talk!

message 23: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann LA, YOU are the one that brought up hydroponics!!

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) @Cole Oh man. Times like that are priceless.
I also once gave a dissertation why Whitney Houston needed to leave Bobby Brown.

@LA I was talking about babies and brain surgery!
Part of the beauty of books? They lead to great convos that have nothing to do with books.

message 25: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann OMG Crackney? Crack Whitney? That show Me and Bobby Brown was NUTS.

message 26: by Lauraadriana (new) - added it

Lauraadriana Laddie wrote: "@Cole Oh man. Times like that are priceless.

Part of the beauty..."

@ Cole OF COURSE I brought hydroponics you were talking about growing babies my mind just went there...

@ Lad I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore :O) And you're supposed to be sending updates...YA BIG TEASE!!

♥Laddie♥ (Lee Lee) Lauraadriana wrote: "Laddie wrote: "@Cole Oh man. Times like that are priceless.

Par..."

@LA I find that if I send you updates it will ruin the BIG REVEAL email.

@Cole LMAO Crackney??! You get a hug and a high five for that.