Patricia BookExhibitionism's Reviews > Fate's Edge

Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Four days ago, I rewrote some reviews of mine. They were German and since my blog is now completely English I needed to translate them. Here is a quote of mine:

. I'm not sure why Sands con­stantly makes two very dif­fer­ent per­son­al­i­ties fall in love with eachother. I would've liked to see two char­ac­ters, who are very alike..
- My review of Tall, Dark & Hungry

And look at this, Ilona Andrews did it again.

Breathtaking worldbuilding, amazing, complex, amusing characters, and a strong voice. I love their storytelling.

I'm a little too euphoric right now to review the whole masterpiece, though. Maybe tomorrow.

Oh and I totally have the hots for George.

Is this inappropiate? It's only four years.. I'd wait until he's old enough. Don't look at me like that, Edward is almost 100 years older than Bella, okay? :< And George is a really wise person. He's older than he looks, 'kay? And being a second-class citizen myself.. Oh, George.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate's Edge.

Quotes Patricia Liked

Ilona Andrews
“Jack didn’t fully get Jesus. Audrey tried to explain it, and he could repeat it back to her, word for word, but he still didn’t comprehend most of it. The best he could gather was that Jesus lived long ago, told people to be nice, and they killed him for it. At the end, he asked who was Jesus’ necromancer and if he was in the Bible, then Kaldar couldn’t stop laughing and had to sit down.”
Ilona Andrews, Fate's Edge

5.0% 3 comments
44.0% "Oh George."
11/29/2011
47.0% "Ate a bit. The book is too good to spend too much time with stuff like food."
90.0% "I'm really trying to read this slowly." 1 comment
show 3 hidden updates…

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Lady Jaye Lol. I am really glad you liked this one, PATTY!!! or is it Trish nowadays?

Patricia BookExhibitionism I don't know. Counterquestion: Bowels in or bowels out? ;) (I think, I'm now used to you calling me Patty and can accept it. ;p)