mikha ϟ's Reviews > Becoming Edward

Becoming Edward by Faye Meredith

Jun 14, 11

bookshelves: 2011, ebooks
Read from June 12 to 14, 2011

I was looking for the cover of Rachel's Twilight book coz I was relly curious. :)

She described it as "a super-rare first edition.... A haunted looking Bella Swan stared out of the cover. She had deep melancholy eyes, a sharp black bob and one of those faces that followed you around the room. She looked terrified. A modern-day Mona Lisa minus the smile."

oh. Look. here it is: :)
[image error]

Ü

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Becoming Edward.

06/13/2011

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nicole FREAKY. LIKEYOU. :))

mikha  ϟ WEHHH. :P :)

Nicole HAHAHAHAHHAHA, PIKON?

mikha  ϟ HEY. Meet me after school, tom. K?

Nicole WHAT?

mikha  ϟ NEVERMIND. :P

Nicole HAHAHAHHAHA, Borrow ng TRUST ME sa Monday :))

mikha  ϟ UGH. If im in the mood.

Nicole PLEASE!

message 10: by Schay (new) - added it

Schay Oh wow/eww/meh. So glad they decided to use the black/white/red theme for the mass publishing :)

mikha  ϟ I know right? It looks more interesting that way. :)

κίρστεν (Kirsten) HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It should have been PUBLISHED with that cover!!! Sooo appropriate!

mikha  ϟ It kinda looks creepy to me. ;)

Jennifer i had to go find the cover after reading this. Good thing they didn't use it here, or I would never have read it.

mikha  ϟ Me tooo. :) Sometimes I read books based on their covers. :))LOL. Dont judge a book by its cover. :))

message 16: by aidanadia (new)

aidanadia Ugh, they used that cover in Australia when it was first released and unfortunately, I'm stuck with it. Doesn't match the rest of the books, and why does she have triangular boobs? :(

mikha  ϟ Oh. Wow. She does have pointy triangular boobs. I just noticed that now. :))

message 18: by aidanadia (new)

aidanadia I know, isn't it such an accurate representation of the female anatomy? ;)

message 19: by Mafatima (new) - added it