Emma Sea's Reviews > Special Delivery

Special Delivery by Heidi Cullinan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Special Delivery.

Sarah It's been revised... I MUST READ IT NOW.

Emma Sea Sarah wrote: "It's been revised... I MUST READ IT NOW."

I want to know how different it is. I wish authors wouldn't revise, but just write new stuff. It's OK if it was imperfect. I blame George Lucas.

message 3: by Lori K (new)

Lori K Are you serious? She "revised" it and wants to be paid again?

Sarah Lori K wrote: "Are you serious? She "revised" it and wants to be paid again?"

I reckon we need a token system, I've already paid for this... updated version for free! Like updating an app. :)

Emma Sea How revised is it? That's what I wanna know.

Sarah I read it in 2010... I've probably forgotten half of it. It will feel like new!

Emma Sea in all seriousness I think your app update idea is brill, Sarah. You buy the original, you should get the re-edit automatically.

Heather K (dentist in my spare time) Emma Sea wrote: "Sarah wrote: "It's been revised... I MUST READ IT NOW."

I want to know how different it is. I wish authors wouldn't revise, but just write new stuff. It's OK if it was imperfect. I blame George Lu..."

It think it was re-released with a new publisher so she re-touched the story a bit. I doubt it is significantly changed, though.

KatieMc I asked about this in the BIOB blog when they were doing a giveaway. Words from the author: "Just editing and tightening, no content changes. Double Blind is possibly worth it in ebook because of a large and annoying glitch at DSP in how the card hands were related."

Emma Sea KatieMc wrote: "I asked about this in the BIOB blog when they were doing a giveaway. Words from the author: "Just editing and tightening, no content changes. Double Blind is possibly worth it in ebook because o..."

Thank you so much, KatieMc!

message 11: by Lori K (new)

Lori K Makes more sense now.

Emma Sea the story makes more sense with the revised Special Delivery?

message 13: by Lori K (new)

Lori K No, sorry. Makes more sense that the contract with DS expired and she revised it and put it back in print. Doesn't sound like she is promoting it as a new book.

As an aside, I hated this series, this author is def not for me so my views are not through rose tinted glasses...

Emma Sea oh really?! Was it Sam's wilingness to be passed around, and Mitch's to watch?

message 15: by Lori K (new)

Lori K That, definitely, but also… to me- her books always have this undertone of hateful actions between the so called romantic partners disguised as kink. There is always some undertone of using, cheating, hurting…She just doesn't pull off the kink.

Just me though, most people like them.

Emma Sea Lori K wrote: "That, definitely, but also… to me- her books always have this undertone of hateful actions between the so called romantic partners disguised as kink. There is always some undertone of using, che..."

Hmm, that's something to think about *going to look at which of her books I've read*