Angel 's Reviews > Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 1

Jul 12, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: manga-manhwa-etc, children-ya
Read from June 07 to July 12, 2011 , read count: 1

It was a nice read. Not great, but it was entertaining, and as I said, nice. Our protagonist is the only human boy in a school for monsters (vampires, werewolves, etc.). The monsters go to this school in order to learn to coexist with humans. However, like any other school with young people you have teen issues (jocks, a little bullying, popularity, etc.). Rosario is a vampire who really likes our protagonist (or at least really likes his blood). The story is cute. It will definitely appeal to teen girls as it has the various appeal factors for this kind of manga, which is a sort of fantasy and rom-com. I only gave it 3 stars because I tend to like my monsters on the darker side. But overall, it was amusing, and it was a pretty quick read. If I come across the next volume in the series, I would certainly read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rosario+Vampire, Vol. 1.

07/05/2011 page 28

Vivianne Telemnar Eh, but the vampire girl is not Rosario, but Moka :) rosario is on her chest...

Angel Vivianne: Yes, Rosario is actually a vampire in the book, even if she is "sharing" with Moka. She is certainly not human.

Vivianne Telemnar Angel wrote: "Vivianne: Yes, Rosario is actually a vampire in the book, even if she is "sharing" with Moka. She is certainly not human."

Oh, sorry then, my mistake :) I though that they just put Rosario instead of "rosary". Baka me. :) I hadn't noticed that from anime. Sorry :)