Sunflower's Reviews > Pressing Into Thin Places: Encouraging the Heart Toward God

Pressing Into Thin Places by Margaret Harrell Wills

Ever have those moments when you felt press into a thin space by life events? Maybe just feeling overwhelm? "Pressing Into Thin Places" is a sensitive, well laid out and engaging discussion of life moments filled with words of hope and encouragement by, Margaret Harrell Wells,EdD.

Filled with scripture, quotes, poems and anecdotal accounts, this is a wonderful book to give to people in your life, that maybe going through a difficult situation, in need of encouragement and a reminder of God's continual love.

This isn't a feel good book that is about making you feel good, but a "be encouraged" book that continual reminds the reader, no matter what, keep looking toward God for the much needed hope and encouragement.

Be it discouragement by world headlines, or just by what is going on in 'real' life, this is a book that I would recommend to those who are close who are going through difficult times.

It was just a heart warming book to read that I would keep by my nightstand, be it to use as a personal reminder, or even just for when sharing words of encouragement with friends or family who are going through difficult times.

The writing is written in short chapters that are about 2 to 3 pages and filled with scripture as shared; I really just enjoyed as well the fact that this is a small book that easily fits in ones purse or backpack to take along to read on the road or waiting for an appointment or even getting that well deserved pedicure.

If you or someone you know is feeling like you are "Pressing Into Thin Places" this is a book that is a must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pressing Into Thin Places.