Cindy's Reviews > Pure

Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Oct 27, 2011

bookshelves: 100-books-in-2011, arcs, received-from-authors, favorites
Read from June 07 to 16, 2011

Holy Freaking Crap. This sequel is so jam packed with awesomeness I don't even know where to start. It's amazing to the nth degree. Whoa! I'm going to shut up now before I spoil something but...yeah. Add this to your to-be-read list right now. You won't regret it!
9 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pure.

06/15/2011 page 265

Mindy/fangedmom WHAT????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Begging on my knees for this book! OH MY GOSH you are the QUEEN!!!

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) Do whaaaaaaat?! Dude, my ARC for the first one is still in the mail. How did you get this?

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) Ohhh, I see. You're helping edit? Sweet! Congratulations!

Cindy Hahaha! It's amazing! So amazing! Eeep!

Mindy/fangedmom U r my hero Cindy. U r amazing

Jennifer Armentrout Cindy beta reads. I read her stuff, too. Which, by the way, is freaking awesomesauce with an extra helping of sauce.

Sigh. Eli.

Mindy/fangedmom Agree there Jennifer. Cindy is incredible. Can't wait to see her in print!!!!

Cindy Awww, thank you! You can't return a compliment with a compliment, though. This one is all about you, Jennifer. You rock chick. Seriously? Seriously.

Mindy/fangedmom Tie breaker....I adore u both smothered in awesomesauce. You are seriously talented ladies.

Cindy Mindy, I love you. <3

Mindy/fangedmom Right back atcha sweetie

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) I think that beta reading is a true talent. As is writing. So, both of you are talented awesome-sauce, butt-kicking ladies! How's that? :D

Cindy Awww, thanks Meghann! <3

Amanda P I cant wait to read this next year

message 15: by Jena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jena YOU. ARE. SO. LUCKY.