Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*'s Reviews > Silence

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Ok so i went and got this bk yesterday, i put Sin undone on hold and began reading Silence... Let me start by saying i loved it. And now that i kno there will be a bk 4 i am so excited!! I like Nora b/cuz she is storng even when scared she did not back down from the revenge she was seeking. She protected her man with fierce devotion at the end.

oK SOOO in the begining it was a little to slow for me Nora could not remember the past 5 months of her life. She came home to find out her mom was dating Hank Millar her arch enemies father, she has a new car bought by a family friend and her bff was not so forth coming with the info Nora could not remember.
But minus Vee's help Nora began to piece things together from her dreams and a crazy run in with a hot guy in a white Tahoe named Jev. Nora can't stop thinking or dreaming about Jev, and eventually with the help of an old friend Scott and Hot as can be Jev she realizes Jev is Patch her ex-bf. Then the bk really begins with both Scott and Patch working with Nora to get info on Hank aka The Black Hand and his army of Nephil.
We find out why an army is being raised and the pivotal role Nora has in this war of Nephil vs the Fallen Angels.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silence.