Katie_la_geek's Reviews > City of Glass

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Jun 21, 11

bookshelves: ya
Read from June 10 to September 08, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Glass.

Quotes Katie_la_geek Liked

Cassandra Clare
“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”
Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

06/10/2011 page 63
show 6 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Susie Kate, how is this series? As good as everyone claims? I just got City of Bones, so I plan to start soon.

Katie_la_geek Gah sorry for the late reply. I didn't realize you had left a comment LOL. I really like this series. It is great, I am not a big fan of YA but this was different. you should give it a shot : )

Susie Aw, no worries. :-) ...The more good things I hear, the more excited I am to get started on the series. Thx, Kate!

message 4: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea The first three books were great...the fourth not so much..just sayin

Katie_la_geek I haven't read the 4th yet. But I have heard that it is the worse out of all of them.

message 6: by Lea (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lea Kate wrote: "I haven't read the 4th yet. But I have heard that it is the worse out of all of them."

yeah I would have been happier if there wasn't a 4th..there was originally only supposed to be 3..but yeah that didn't happen haha

Katie_la_geek Yeh I don't see why she wrote more. I liked the way the third one ended. I will have to read the next one and see what I think.