Tess's Reviews > How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Mar 10, 2008

bookshelves: romance, fantasy, horror
Recommended to Tess by: joann guida
Recommended for: romance lovers, vampire lovers
Read in March, 2008

** spoiler alert ** This was bought on a whim, mostly because I am on a vampire kick. It turned into a very good book, with entertaining characters! If you like vampires, this has a neat view on the "good" vampires - Roman, a 500+ year old vampire has dedicated himself to creating synthetic blood to save human lives and allow vampires to feed without harming humans.
Shanna, the heroine, is a dentist who is part of the Witness Protection Program. It turns out she (unknowingly) has a vampire hitman hunting her down. Who also happens to be Roman's arch enemy. When Roman sees a damsel in distress, he decides to become her protector.
Of course chaos ensues, as well as a love between the innocent, spunky, carking Shanna and Roman, who (like most romance novel heros) thinks he is cold hearted and evil, but loves her despite his supposed flaws.
Of course, being a vampire doesn't make any of this easy, either.
This was a fun, fast read. I just discovered it is the first in a series (hooray!) and I am definitely adding the series to my list of books to read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire.