Melissa's Reviews > Falling for Romeo

Falling for Romeo by Jennifer Laurens

Jun 07, 2011

bookshelves: to-read, wishlist

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for Romeo.

Lorrie I have this on Kindle and it is lend able, do me to try to send it to you?

message 2: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I think I would LOVE that! Do you still need my address?

Lorrie I may need it again if that is ok?

message 4: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa It's missyshuler@msn.com. Now I just need to remember how to do this.

Lorrie I went into amazon and sent it so let me know if it works.

message 6: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I can't find it on my computer OR Kindle. It doesn't help that I've forgotten how to do this AND I'm an idiot. Now what?

Lorrie hmmm, on mine it says it's loaned. I hope I got your address right. I'll check on my end and see what I can find out. Stupid amazon!!?

message 8: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I looked on Yahoo and it said that Amazon is supposed to send me an email telling me to go to their site to pick it up. Did you loan through Amazon?

Lorrie I did through the 'manage your kindle' thing. but it sounded like you should have gotten an e-mail with a link to click on????

Lorrie it say's it is loaned 'pending acceptance' but will not let me in to make sure your address is right.

message 11: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I'm not worried, I have other things I can read. I'll keep trying and looking for it but I'll get back in touch with you in two weeks otherwise. Thanks for trying so hard and I'm sorry to bother you so much.

message 12: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I found out my own address is wrong. I'll get back to you.

Lorrie Melissa, are you having trouble spelling your name now too? jk let me know, we will try it again.

message 14: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa bwhahaha. NOT. No, I looked up my kindle address and it said it is apparently DIFFERENT from my regular email. Der. (You can see I don't do this very often.)