1000 +'s Reviews > Betrayed

Betrayed by Morgan Rice

Aug 08, 11

Read from June 14 to 19, 2011

My Blurb:

Caitlin awakens to find herself a full fledged Vampire, turned by her love Caleb, and on a island not so far from home. The one person she did not expect to awaken to is Sera, Caleb's wife, and is shocked to find them back together again.

Heartbroken Caitlin vows to never see Caleb again as Caleb professes his love for her and only her before flying off into a Vampire War that may end the lives of everyone, human and Vampire.

Caitlin's journey has just begun as she finds new friends, starts training and receives a letter that changes everything.

Lets Talk About It:

This book had so many twists and turns to it that kept me on the edge of my seat!

I immensely enjoyed the different characters that were brought to light. Polly, Aiden, Blake, I even ended up enjoying Sera. It felt like Caitlin really found a home with the Pollepel Coven and the time she spent there was enjoyable to read.

The ending of this book had me in tears. So much death. So much grief. Such heartache. And what a fantastic cliff hanger ending. I am SO happy I had book 4 on my hands to start reading immediately after otherwise it probably would have driven me mad having to wait to find out what happens next.

I'm a huge fan now of Morgan Rice and hope that The Vampire Journal series continues to churn out many more books.

Melissa
Reviewer for 1000 + Books to Read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayed.