Merredith's Reviews > Hemlock Bay

Jun 18, 11

bookshelves: 4-or-5-stars, crime-mysteries
Recommended for: FBI series lovers
Read in June, 2011, read count: 1

This was book number six in the FBI Thriller series. Savich and Sherlock are back! This book is about Savich's sister, who we'd briefly heard of before, when her daughter died in a previous book. Also, there's a continuation on the serial killer Tuttles storyline they'd previously introduced in an/some other book(s). Both stories were resolved. I like reading mystery/adventure books in a series, because you get to know the characters involved and see what's going on in their lives. The main problem with all the books in this series is that the characters talk like they're five year olds instead of adults. No one talks like that in real life. It wasn't as bad in this book as in the previous one, where it was just so ridiculous it was annoying. In this one, it was a bit toned down, so perhaps she's getting more practice, but i was able to get into the storyline without that distracting me, and it got a four! I can't wait to read the next book in the series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hemlock Bay.

06/06/2011 page 70
20.0% "super happy for a savich/sherlock/fbi thriller series mystery!!"
06/07/2011 page 186
53.0% "1/2 way thu & it seems like its just beginning still. id rather be reading right now :)"
06/08/2011 page 290
82.0% "almost done! then lunch break ended. grr!!"
06/08/2011 page 352
100.0% "i wanna read the next one!! wish it were here!"