Kenya Wright's Reviews > Desire Unchained

Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione

Jun 08, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: demons, lots-of-romance, hot-classy-sex-scenes, hot-hot-sex-scenes, multi-pov, other-supernaturals, vampires-and-shapeshifters
Read from June 04 to 07, 2011

I enjoyed the book! But I wasn't blown away. Too many heads!

I loved Shade and Runa! The desire between them was outstanding. The romance was a bit wack. Shade is so overwelmed by Runa being nice and accepting of him...... Duuuuuuuuuuugh he's hot, makes woman orgasm by his command, and he's a hard to get bad guy!

I thought the bad guy was dumb. Cool that it was Roag the brother... but his motivation to be an A$$ was a bit too "Bhahahahaha evil guy laughing and twidling his fingers in the dark as he plots to take over the world" kind of dumb.

I love Wrait by the way which is why I may read the next book.

The book starts over sad and gritty then ends as a bubble gum romance.... really wierd.

The writing style was not my favorite either.... but the author is still a good writor. Overall not a bad book just not the best ever written... definetly a book to pick up if u want a hot romance!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desire Unchained.

06/06/2011

Alicia So yeah, you made enough good points here that I'm kind of debating lowering my rating of this book.

But I disagree with you about the bad guy being dumb. I completely agree that he is like: "evil guy laughing and twidling his fingers in the dark as he plots to take over the world." Lol @ that, by th way! But what's wrong with that? Have you no appreciation for the classics? Some bad guys are just bad!