Jeremy's Reviews > Tales of King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table

Tales of King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Margaret Vere Farrington Li...

Jun 06, 2011

it was ok
Read in May, 2011

Well, yeah it's classic tales and all. But it amounts to a bunch of dudes riding around looking for adventure (I should start asking if they have any adventure at target) and accidentally dueling and murdering their friends because they're too lazy to ask who someone is before jousting. Apparently the appropriate response to seeing a knight you've never seen before is to charge at him with a pointy thing. Knights are no good at making friends. Also apparently all it takes to become a master of disguise is a different suit of armor or a new banner or COVERING YOUR SHIELD.

If I swap the mental image of armor, swords and squires for popped collars, plastic cups and pledges this is nothing more than standard frat party lore. Whoa I think I may have stumbled on the next "Pride and prejudice and Zombies" type book.

"Tales of King Arthur and his Bros of the Round Beer Pong Table."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tales of King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table.