Arial Burnz's Reviews > Midnight Conquest

Jun 22, 11

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: books-i-ve-written
Read in June, 2011

Review from ReaderAddict on Barnes & Noble...

REALLY GREAT READ
I normally do not buy a book without reviews first, but I took a chance this time. This was a very long book (over 1500 pages). I could not put it down. It had the right amount of romance, action and mystery. There were also some twists. I could follow the book easily. Midnight conquest was more original in every aspect. I was intrigued throughout. I cannot wait to read book two. I highly recommend it to those who like paranormal romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Conquest.

Quotes Arial Liked

Arial Burnz
“Do you wish to have your fortune told, lass, or shall we continue to eat each other with our eyes?”

Arial Burnz
“With that candlelight glowing in his eyes, Lucifer himself would envy the Gypsy’s form, Davina marveled. Only the Dark Lord would come forth in the most pleasing form to seduce and entice me into giving away my very soul.”

Arial Burnz
“A gentleman’s attempt at courting?” Davina laughed. “Then you should try an afternoon visit, chaperoned in the parlor if you wish to know me, sir.” “Do I need to remind you—I’m a Gypsy, not a gentleman.”

Arial Burnz
“You are intolerable, Gypsy.” “Thank you, milady.” “‘Twas not a compliment.” Broderick chuckled.”

Arial Burnz
“My sweet friend, falling in love is allowing yourself to be vulnerable enough to open your heart. Love is taking risks. If you want the love you have been dreaming of for so long, you must be willing to get hurt.”

Arial Burnz
“You are a rogue!” she cursed. “Nothing but a rake! A cad! A beast! A cur!” She stuttered, continuing to struggle. “Run out of insults, milady?”

Arial Burnz
“The sight of you, the touch of you, the very scent of you makes my soul drunk with pleasure, and I find I cannot get enough of you, blossom.”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (new)

Michele Abrams Lehn Well how awesome is that!!!

Arial Burnz Michele wrote: "Well how awesome is that!!!"

Hee hee!! I think so!!

I'm having a contest on my blog this month if you'd like to try and win a copy of it. Visit my web site at www.ArialBurnz.com and you should see see the link "Visit My Blog". Just leave a comment to enter. :D

June Ahern I'm going to Smashwords to order because of the "sample" read you gave me before of your writing.

Arial Burnz June wrote: "I'm going to Smashwords to order because of the "sample" read you gave me before of your writing."

YAY! I hope you enjoy it. The one you read - HERE'S BLOOD IN YOUR EYE (Kami Cummings pen name) was just an erotic short story. MIDNIGHT CONQUEST is a full-fledged paranormal romance. It'll be a bit different, but I think you'll enjoy it nonetheless. :D

June Ahern I wasn't sure if I should mention the other one, but as you did, good. I bought it!! and read the prologue already. Be back to it later. You know I'm Scottish, right? Born there. So, lassie, we shall see!! : )
P.S. love my epub reader for this ebook!
The Skye in June

Arial Burnz Oh, crap! I hope I got my Scottish references okay!!!

Hey, are you familiar with Leith, Scotland?? I think I might need your help for Book 2...that's where it takes place!