Karen Ball's Reviews > I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President

I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class... by Josh Lieb

Jun 05, 2011

Read in November, 2009

Oliver Watson is your average, everyday 7th grade evil genius stuck in Omaha, Nebraska. On his way to world domination, Oliver has decided to win the election for class president... only creating shell corporations, stealing moon rocks from the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, and overthrowing foreign governments are actually easier than winning a middle school election. Seriously.
"I can assure her (but I won't) that the burglars didn't "just stroll" into the museum. This was a precision military operation, conducted by top-flight Armenian mercenaries. They were in and out in under five minutes, and they didn't leave a trace. Okay, that's not completely true. I had them leave one of Miley Cyrus's fingerprints just to blow the FBI's minds."
This reminds me of Artemis Fowl -- Americanized, and hilariously rotten! There are photos and footnotes in this one that made me laugh out loud while reading -- loved it. Good for 6th grade and up, especially for those who love sarcastic humor with your world domination.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President.