Desert Rose's Reviews > Sonny's Salvation

Nov 18, 14

bookshelves: gang-bang-read
Recommended to Desert Rose by: D
Read in July, 2011

This ebook was recommended to me by D for the Gang Bang Quarterly challenge in the M/M Romance Group in Goodreads.

Sonny Good was an FBI agent, but when his dad died, he went back to his dad's ranch to handle things. Since it's a small town his choices are quite limited and he has been feeling lonely since he got there a couple of years ago.
Until Garron Greeley moved into town.
When Sonny first laid eyes on the new bartender with the bad-boy look and tribal tattoos, it was lust at first sight. It seems the lust is mutual and they start off immediately!!
Then Sonny discovers that Garron is the brother of his new neighbor who bought the ranch next to Sonny's that he was pinning for. So Garron's brother is his number 1 enemy..
Would this stop their relationship from evolving or could Sonny overlook this obstacle.

Very sweet read. The characters are adorable and so so hot!! They hit it off so fast you have to remember to breathe :)

Sonny's brother is also adorable and I hope that he gets it off with Garron's brother, so I'll have a look out for the second book in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sonny's Salvation.

11/18/2014 marked as: read