Anna (Bobs Her Hair)'s Reviews > Fair Game

Fair Game by Patricia Briggs

Mar 07, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, urban-fantasy
Read from March 05 to 07, 2012

The first chapter is available. It's incredible. (view spoiler) It has me salivating for the book.

For people who haven't read the series, you must give it a try. It's an urban fantasy with romance, suspense, and mystery. No love triangles or angst. Solid couple. Good mystery. Contemporary setting. Werewolves, vampires, and fae.

This book will be MINE on release day!

Short Story (.5) - "Alpha and Omega" in the anthology On the Prowl or in single ebook format
Book 1 - Cry Wolf
Book 2 - Hunting Ground
Book 3 - out this February

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fair Game.

03/05/2012
8.0% 2 comments
03/06/2012
23.0% "Fascinating serial killer case, Big Game Hunter, FBI etc...Silence of the Lambs feel"
03/06/2012
48.0% "48% already! Must read slower BUT I can't! So good. Question to self: Ghosts - real or guilt? Anna heard something."
03/06/2012
61.0% "People as old and powerful as he should never be given someone to love. For Anna he would destroy the world. ... sounds ominous"

Comments (showing 1-7)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) I love this series! I wonder where this book will fall in the timeline.

Lisa Kay I pre-ordered this the other day, even if it is a hardcover and more $$. Really looking forward to it.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) I would pre-order the hardback, but then it wouldn't get shipped until release day. Can't wait!!! It has been 2 years and 4 months since Hunting Ground. I'm DYING for this book!

Mimi Smith Thanks for the teaser chapter Anna. I can't wait till it comes out:)...

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Sounds fantastic!

message 2: by Llsbear3 (new)

Llsbear3 Hello Anna - Just finish FAIR GAME very good story, but
not as good as first two books in my opinion.

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) Llsbear3...I felt the same way, too! Cry Wolf is still my favorite. I do hope we see the detective again from Fair Game. You know, the one who had the one wish for losing her puppy. FG started very strong, but a couple of things irked me. For instance, what Anna and Charles did on the island while searching for the fae's daughter. : /